Monday, February 23, 2009

They should just fffffade away...

I haven't typed on here in a long long long time. I figured it was time. I'm guessing something has had to of happened since the last time I posted. This semester has been pretty smooth. I haven't had a lot to do for classes, but this is definitely the quiet before the storm because I know that I have 2 ten page papers all do this upcoming month and it's just going to be a hoot.
I'm totally in love with Emily Dickinson she just rocks as a poet. My teacher for the class is an awesome guy so it makes it easier to like the class. I cannot believe Emily did not have anyone that taught her how to write and that she really did not even have a lot of time to write it was just a hobby of hers. She was way before her time.
That was just a side note about my favorite class. But my life is going as well as it could be. Everything just feels right. I'm with peace with a lot of things and I feel like I've grown a lot since last year.

No comments: